What is it
Thames & Kosmos brings to you a great, new science kit that allows you to conduct experiments in a specially designed botanical laboratory with greenhouse domes complete with thermometers, ventilation and automatic watering system.
With this Little Labs set you can:
- Grow your own beans, cress and zinnia flowers.
- Learn about seeds and plants.
- How and why does each plant have different needs.
- Conduct experiments to show how plants need water, light and heat to grow and lots more… !
This is a great science kit to learn more about biological science and helps your child to develop an interest and understanding of nature and its influence.
What our team of testers said
“Looks really interesting. Can you help us with this?” - Boy aged 7
- Encourages questioning and critical reasoning
- Promotes teamwork and cooperation when done in a group
- Enhances understanding of science and nature
- Fosters interest in biological sciences
- RRP: £24.99
- Brands: Thames and Kosmos
- Weight: 0.816kg
- Dimensions: 37.1 x 7.9 x 29.2 cm
- No batteries required
- Toy Types: Science & Nature
- Types of skills developed: Fine motor skills
Logic, strategy & problem solving
Personal, social & emotional development
Physical & motor skills
Pincer grip and writing
Social awareness & empathy