What is it
The Playmobil Emergency Medical Helicopter comes with three Playmobil figures. There are side doors, rear section and cockpit which opens. The helicopter features manually rotating propellers for height and directional control. This set also includes a stretcher for the injured child.
- the cockpit and tailgate windows fold down for easy access
- features top and rear rotor blades that can be moved manually
- the rescue bed can be loaded with a child of adult figure
- the plasters and splints are suitable for child figures only
What our team of testers said
"I like when it goes high in the sky!" - Boy aged 4
"Need someone to look after them in the helicopter." - Girl aged 5
- Good for imaginative play
- Encourages nurturing and caring
- Promotes sharing and social skills
What our experts think
Our testers loved flying the helicopter around the room – there were a few disagreements about whose turn it was to fly the helicopter, which is a good way to teach children how to share!
Role play that involves caring for the patients helps children learn about medical treatment, understand events in their own lives, and promotes nurturing too. Children liked the detail and this really encouraged imaginative play, which is good for creativity.
It would be even better if...
We found that the legs of the helicopter came off quite easily.
- RRP: £26.99
- Brands: Playmobil, Playmobil - City Life
- No batteries required
- Classic Toy
- Toy Types: .Toys
Playsets & collectibles
- Types of skills developed: Creativity
Health, hygiene & self-care
Personal, social & emotional development
Social awareness & empathy
Teamwork, turn taking & sharing
Understanding the world