What is it
Toca Doctor is a fun and puzzling digital toy for kids. Examine the patients and play puzzles and mini-games that take place in the human body. Whether you’re injecting a syringe or removing the cavities of the teeth, funny noises and animations are accompanying the medical process. Once all of the tasks are solved, the children receive a bonus level, where they can renew their medical instruments and bandages, which are inside their doctors case.
This app is a great and fun way to educate your child, as they can relate with their own experience and you can have some really interesting conversations with them.
What our team of testers said
"It's got tummy ache" - Girl aged 4
"It's really funny, it does the nail polish all by itself" - Girl aged 4
- Encourages understanding of doctors, health and caring
- Stimulates the imagination
What our experts think
This game offers a lovely simple introduction to the human body, showing children different body parts. Children can play the role of a doctor, learning to treat ailments such as cuts by sticking a plaster over them. There are lots of different puzzles for children to practice their problem solving skills, and children are praised every time they complete a task, encouraging them to continue playing.
- Brands: Toca Boca
- Key Features:
- No 3rd party adverts
- No in-app purchasing
- Child Restrictions: Yes- appropriate features restricted
- Languages available: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Appropriate child restricted areas? Yes- appropriate features restricted
- Apple version: iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch
Requires iOS 4.3 or later
- App Types: Educational Apps
- Types of skills developed: Health, hygiene & self-care
Personal, social & emotional development
Understanding the world