What is it
Strategically place blocks to manoeuvre the robot around the platform, ensuring you avoid spikes and obstacles in order to move to the next level. One problem the robot only turns right. Good luck!
Tested on a Kurio tablet
What our team of testers said
"It's cool watching robot jump about" - Girl, Aged 7
"It's quite fun guiding him" - Boy, Aged 8
"I have to really think which way is right and left" - Boy, Aged 10
- Strategic thinking needed when placing blocks
- Patience developed
- Enhances a child's directional awareness
What our experts think
The children enjoyed the app and thought the robot was funny! It encouraged their strategic thinking and directional awareness (knowing their left from their right). We were pleased to see that a player could retry each level.
It would be even better if...
We would like to see the app provide hints when needed.
- Brands: My Play Yard Games
- Key Features:
- No 3rd party adverts
- No internet access required for core features
- Child Restrictions: No - all links unrestricted
- Languages available:
- Android version: Requires Android 2.2 and up
- App Types: Educational Apps
- Types of skills developed: Cognitive
Computing and Technology
Design & technology
Fine motor skills
Logic, strategy & problem solving
Memory, concentration & attention
Personal, social & emotional development
Physical & motor skills
Pincer grip and writing
Understanding the world