What is it
Teddy the Panda is a cute, curious bear. Children can explore his bedroom by tapping around the scene to find lots of little surprises and fun activities, from jumping on the bed to taking a nap on the beanbag. There is also a whole wardrobe that children can use to dress Teddy the Panda up using all sorts of clothes and accessories. What happens if you tickle him?
What our team of testers said
"I love bouncing on the bed the best." - Girl aged 4
"Look at this outfit mum it's the bestest ever!" - Girl aged 6
"The panda is being superman mummy." - Boy aged 4
- Being able to explore the room encourages curiosity
- Children loved being able to dress the panda up, which is good for creativity
- Good for supporting imaginative play
What our experts think
Children thought the panda was cute and liked the different interactions; jumping on the bed was particularly popular! Having the chance to explore is good for encouraging curiosity and inquisitive thinking. They also enjoyed dressing the panda up in weird and whacky outfits, giving them the chance to be creative. Teddy the Panda is a good app for supporting imaginative play.
It would be even better if...
Some areas of the room looked like they could be interactive but weren’t – it would be nice if there were more interactive elements added. In particular it would be lovely if the book shelf had a short book that children could read with their panda, to add learning value.
- Brands: Tivola Publishing GmbH
- No 3rd party adverts
- No in-app purchasing
- No internet access required for core features
- Child Restrictions: Yes- appropriate features restricted
- Languages available:
- Apple version: iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch
Requires iOS 4.3 or later
- Android version: 2.3 and up
- App Types: Games
- Types of skills developed:
Art & design
Personal, social & emotional development