What is it
To free the 24 Squeebles from the clutches of the nasty maths Monster, the children have to answer addition and subtraction questions and if they do well in the maths test they earn turns on a fun mini game. Stars are awarded for completing tests correctly and in quick time. These can be traded for different cars to use in the squeeble-cart game. There are 40 cars to collect.
This a great app for children to practise their addition and subtraction skills in a fun way.
What our team of testers said
"I love playing this game" - girl age 7
"This game is so good to learn maths" - girl age 8
- Encourages math skills
- Enhances problem solving
What our experts think
We loved this app. It helped the children to engage with maths to learn addition and subtraction, and loved getting to save the squeebles. The stars acted as a great incentive to encourage children’s maths skills to progress through play.
It would be even better if...
There were easier questions for younger children
- Brands: KeyStageFun
- Key Features:
- No 3rd party adverts
- No in-app purchasing
- No internet access required for core features
- Child Restrictions: Yes - no restrictions required
- Extras for Parents: Edit player settings, allowing customisation of how questions are presented to each child. - Switch between user-entry or multiple choice answer modes for children of different ages or ability levels.
- Languages available: English
- Appropriate child restricted areas? Yes - no restrictions required
- Extras for parents: Edit player settings, allowing customisation of how questions are presented to each child. - Switch between user-entry or multiple choice answer modes for children of different ages or ability levels.
- Apple version: iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch
Requires iOS 5.1 or later
- Android version: Requires Android 2.2 and up
- App Types: Educational Apps
- Types of skills developed: Cognitive
Logic, strategy & problem solving