What is it
An addictive game where you must use the arrows to manipulate the blue square around, over, under and threw obstacles in order to reach the pink square and so progress to the next level.
Tested on a Kurio tablet
What our team of testers said
"This game makes me really think" - Girl, Aged 8
"Such fun I'm enjoying this game. Fun puzzles" - Boy, Aged 10
"This games is funny and helps me use my brain" - Girl, Aged 10
- Children develop awareness of directions
- Encourages problem solving skills to logically solve each puzzle
- Teaches perseverance and concentration
What our experts think
The children really enjoyed this game and found it a nice challenge – it really kept the children concentrating. The arrows were easy to use and as it allowed the player to keep trying when they were not initially successful this was a great tool encourage them to persevere. The children found the quotes funny, especially when you keep trying one level!
It would be even better if...
The children requested ‘boosters’ to help fly you higher!
- Brands: Bulkypix
- No 3rd party adverts
- No internet access required for core features
- Child Restrictions: No - all links unrestricted
- Languages available:
- Apple version: iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch
Requires iOS 5.1 or later
- Android version: Requires Android 2.2 and up
- App Types: Games
- Types of skills developed:
Logic, strategy & problem solving
Personal, social & emotional development
Space and measure