What is it
Build the best band ever on a tour across the world: fly over obstacles to reach your concerts, collect adoring fans, and explore the hidden secrets of music stardom!
- race through challenging turf to get your whole band to the concert
- score super vehicles to hit boosters and speed up the beat
- gather fame and fans based on difficulty adjusted to the user
- explore new music from across the globe during free-style rehearsals
- find the secret bug hiding in each level to generate your next unique tour!
Grab your guitar and let’s get jammin’!
What our team of testers said
"Ooh!" (when his friend hit a thorn) - Boy aged 4
"Need to go a bit higher." - Girl aged 4
- Encourages concentration and planning ahead
- Promotes perseverence
- Introduces children to different musical sounds
What our experts think
Our testers were keen to make it through the level. They liked collecting stars and tried hard to dodge the obstacles, which needed good concentration and planning. There is a chance to fail at the game, which encourages children to persevere. We also thought it was good that different world music is used, introducing children to a variety of different sounds.
It would be even better if...
Tapping to move up and letting go to move down is a tricky control for children this age to master, but the tutorial did help. Children could have used more guidance to use the controls once they had got past the tutorial however.
We also felt that the first levels were too difficult, because you don’t have any lives – so if a child hits an obstacle, they lose straight away. This put younger children in particular off playing.
- Brands: Lipa Learning
- Key Features:
- No 3rd party adverts
- No internet access required for core features
- Child Restrictions: Yes- appropriate features restricted
- Languages available: English, Czech, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Apple version: iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch
Requires iOS 6.1 or later
- Android version: 4.0 and up
- App Types: Educational Apps
- Types of skills developed: Cognitive
Fine motor skills
Logic, strategy & problem solving
Physical & motor skills