What is it
Cook with Jojo, the Crazy Cook, in his kitchen. Find the ingredients and equipment then chop, measure, stir and cook. Even clean up the saucepan when you burn the food!
What our team of testers said
"It teaches you how to bake" - Boy aged 8
"It's very fun!" - Boy aged 5
- Understand basic cooking techniques: chopping, stirring etc.
- Helps children recognise equipment and ingredients
- Gives children an understanding of some recipes
What our experts think
This is a great introduction to cookery for children, and the crazy Jojo adds a fun element which keeps the children engaged. It introduces children to various cooking techniques from chopping to baking as well as the ingredients that go into the recipes cooked and where you might find them in a typical kitchen.
It would be even better if...
We would love to see a few more recipes.
- Brands: Appicadabra
- Key Features:
- No 3rd party adverts
- No internet access required for core features
- Child Restrictions: Yes- appropriate features restricted
- Languages available: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Appropriate child restricted areas? Yes- appropriate features restricted
- Apple version: iPhone, iPod Touch
Requires iOS 6.0 or later
- App Types: Educational Apps
- Types of skills developed: Cooking
Food & nutrition
Understanding the world