What is it
Ready, get set, go: Sailor Fiete and his friends are going to the summer games. From jumping hurdles to cycling or swimming – journey with Fiete into the world of sports!
In Fiete Sports you can control Fiete and let him compete with his friends. Will you be able to stay one step ahead in the different sports at the summer games and win the gold medal?
What our team of testers said
"Let me show you the running jumpers." (the hurdles) - Girl aged 3
"Yeah! Nearly the winner!" - Girl aged 3
- Encourages an interest in sports
- Develops concentration and attention
- Helps children learn about friendly competition
What our experts think
Our little testers liked having the chance to compete in the Summer Games with Fiete and winning the medals. This is a good way to encourage an interest in sports. They needed to pay attention to the game to try and win, particularly in the hurdles when they need to dodge the obstacles! We like that the games are a little challenging so children don’t win every time – this helps them learn about friendly competition and perseverance.
It would be even better if...
Children didn’t always know what to do when they first played – this is shown on the loading screen by a hand icon but an adult might need to get them going.
- Brands: Ahoiii Entertainment
- No 3rd party adverts
- No in-app purchasing
- No internet access required for core features
- Child Restrictions: Yes- appropriate features restricted
- Languages available:
- Apple version: iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch
Requires iOS 6.0 or later
- Android version: 2.3 and up
- App Types: Games
- Types of skills developed:
Logic, strategy & problem solving
Personal, social & emotional development
Understanding the world