What is it
Numbers 1-25 are shown as carriages on a ferris wheel menu. Once selected the number is introduced by an animation requiring the child to drag it into place and then ‘touch the eye to wake it up.’ A 2nd animation reinforces the concept of quantity, counting and simple equation puzzles introducing addition.
Numbers 1-5 are free,unto 25 can be bought via an ‘in-app’ purchase and more number packs will be available to purchase in future. Numbers are repeated verbally at any opportunity to further reinforce the concepts.
What our team of testers said
"I like working out the numbers" - Girl aged 4
"You could touch on there eyes and the numbers" - Girl aged 4
- Encourages basic numeracy
- Helps reinforce number recognition quantity and counting.
- Basic equation puzzles introduce concepts like addition
- 1-5 for free and unto 25 for an in-app purchase
What our experts think
A lovely game to help children recognise numbers and learn basic counting. The animations kept the children engaged.
- Brands: Originator Inc.
- Key Features:
- No 3rd party adverts
- No internet access required for core features
- Child Restrictions: Yes- appropriate features restricted
- Languages available: American English
- Apple version: iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch
- App Types: Educational Apps
- Types of skills developed: Cognitive
Numeracy, counting & money
Speech, language and communication skills