What is it
Drive and control up to 7 giant vehicles. Jump inside the dump truck to deliver your materials and start building with your big yellow crane. When you’re done, blast it to pieces with your army tank or take a swing with the wrecking ball and start again.
Experiment and build
Get building and collect bricks, wood, rooves and more. Visit the roof factory site to discover different building styles and design a house or even a skyscraper. Don’t forget to clean up the mess with the bulldozer or the impressive recycling truck.
Play and learn
Drive around to become familiar with all things construction. From lifting bricks to shovelling dirt, explore each truck’s special job. Take a ride through the car wash, or find your favourite colour in the paint factory. It’s all up to you.
- Drive and control 7 unique trucks
- Explore a huge construction site
- Create many different buildings
- Full of cool ways to destroy your creations
- Create your own stories and role play
- Tons of hidden surprises & cute animations
- Safe and open-ended play with no third-party advertising
What our team of testers said
"Watch how the dinosaur jumps up!" - Girl aged 5 years
"Look at this dinosaur." - Boy aged 7 years
- Encourages imaginative play and storytelling
- Fosters curiosity
- Promotes creativity
What our experts think
Dr Panda Trucks is a great app for avid fans of building and construction to delve into imaginative play. The app is well animated and has wonderfully simple and open game-play, through which children are immersed in the building world and learn about life as a construction worker. Our testers enjoyed exploring all that the app had to offer; they loved choosing which buildings to create and the colours to use. There were lots of features to discover – the dinosaur bones that moved when you drove near them, and the paw prints that squirted water and the slippery mud were particular favourites.
Our testers really enjoyed the features they discovered, such as the dinosaur bones that moved when you drove near them, and the paw prints that squirted water and the slippery mud. Overall this is a great app for developing creativity and fostering curiosity. We really liked the demo at the start of the app as this helped to guide the children and show them what they had to do – the children did, however, need some adult input on their first play.
- Brands: Dr. Panda
- British English
- No 3rd party adverts
- No internet access required for core features
- Child Restrictions: Yes - no restrictions required
- Languages available: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Apple version: iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch
Requires iOS 8.0 or later
- Android version: 4.1 and up
- App Types: Entertainment
- Types of skills developed:
Art & design
People and communities
Personal, social & emotional development
Understanding the world