What is it
EXPLORE THE MALL
Explore the entire mall with three huge floors to choose from. Check out the fire-breathing dinosaur in the toy store, try on the cool superhero costumes in the movie theater, or see if you can find all 30 hidden gift packages. With surprises and fun around every corner, what will you discover?
CREATE YOUR OWN STORY
Be whoever you want to be as you tell your own stories. Become a hairstylist and run your own hair salon, or play as a veterinarian and take care of your furry friends. Dress up and put on a stage show in the toy store and even choose to get married. There’s no limit to what you can do!
Shop till you drop and play together on device with your friends. Give each other a makeover in the hair salon and swap outfits in the clothes store. Visit the top floor and grab a bite to eat, or kick back with a movie before finishing up with the perfect selfie for a day out to remember.
• 6 unique locations to visit
• 3 floors with shops, a food court, a movie theater and more
• Choose from up to 16 characters to play with
• 15 adorable animals in the pet store
• 25 new outfits and costumes to dress up in
• Be a customer, hairstylist, veterinarian, actor & more
• Fun surprises & hidden secrets to uncover
• Supports multi-touch to play together
• Introducing a shared map, bring objects and characters between Dr. Panda Town: Mall and Dr. Panda Town: Street!
• Go on fun adventures & tell endless stories
What our team of testers said
"I like the choice of shops." - Girl aged 8
"I just put a cat in a basket! Aww it's so cute!" - Girl aged 4
- Can use used to promote collaborative play
- Provides opportunities for imaginative play
- Allows children to learn about a selection of 'real-life' jobs
- Promotes curiosity
What our experts think
The Dr Panda apps are always popular with our testers and this one was no exception. The children found the game play intuitive and really enjoyed exploring the different ‘shops.’ There were lots of brilliant features that really appealed to the children – the escalators were a big hit!
In the full version, there are lots of shops to visit and our testers were fully engrossed and reluctant to stop playing. The scope for imaginative play was great and we liked the way in which the children could learn about the elements of different ‘real-life’ jobs.
The parents of our testers were impressed with just how much each shop contained and how long it kept the children entertained. One mum said that each time she stepped away her daughter would call her back to show another brilliant find.
One of our testers commented that there isn’t an obvious reset button for each store.
- Brands: Dr. Panda
- Key Features:
- No 3rd party adverts
- Child Restrictions: Yes- appropriate features restricted
- Languages available: Brazilian Portuguese, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Apple version: iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch
Requires iOS 8.0 or later
- Android version: 4.1 and up
- App Types: Entertainment
- Types of skills developed: Creativity
People and communities
Personal, social & emotional development
Teamwork, turn taking & sharing
Understanding the world