What is it
This is very addictive. Om Nom is hungry and the only thing standing between him and a full belly is you – that is your help cutting the ropes that hold the candy he wants. Swipe your finger across the ropes to release the delicious bundles into his mouth. But don’t forget to collect the stars and break the bubbles along the way – easier said than done when enemies and obstacles await! There are 15 boxes with 375 levels to complete. This is great for all ages.
Tested on iPad
What our team of testers said
"Enjoyed it as a game because it's not educational" - Girl age 9
"IT'S AWESOME" - Boy age 8
"Enjoyed being able to skip levels" - Boy age 8
- Encourages children to problem solving
- Encourages children to predict consequences
What our experts think
We liked the simplicity of the this game; players have to really think about what to do and have to make decisions based on their predictions. This is a good app for developing children’s problem solving – with parental input children could verbalise their thought process and talk about what they think will happen if they cut certain ropes.
It would be even better if...
This would be better if there were not so many adverts!
- Brands: Chillingo Ltd, zeptolab
- No in-app purchasing
- No internet access required for core features
- Child Restrictions: No - all links unrestricted
- Languages available: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Appropriate child restricted areas? No - all links unrestricted
- Apple version: iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch
Requires iOS 4.3 or later
- App Types: Games
- Types of skills developed:
Logic, strategy & problem solving