What is it
Children can have hours of creative fun with over 230 pages to enjoy. Children can colour nine fun filled categories of drawing pages.
> Animated drawing drops – simply swipe your finger and color drops will go into action.
> A fun coloring bucket feature that will let you fill area with color.
> Animated fireworks painter – The fireworks brush can paint your picture.
> Child Safe and easy to use controls – 2 slider controls that automatically lower to provide more drawing space.
> 230+ adorable and unique coloring pages inside.
> 11 coloring pages categories: Princess, Fairies, Animals, Numbers, Letters, Transportation, Castles, Dinosaurs, Cars, Vegetables and extended Princess pack.
Tested on an iPad
What our team of testers said
"He enjoys it but not his favourite game on the iPad" - Boy aged 8
"It's ok, I like playing with the colours" - Girls aged 7
- Enhances fine motor skills
- Encourages Colour recognition
- Dexerity to colour within lines
What our experts think
We liked the way the children could choose the tools they used to colour with; they needed to make careful choices if they were to stay within the lines!
Children needed to be precise and use fine motor skills in order to create their masterpieces!
It would be even better if...
We would have like to have seen clearer parental instructions (they weren’t easy to locate,) and a description of what each of the different tools did (a demonstration for children to watch would have been good.)
- Brands: Kid Baby Toddler LTD
- Key Features:
- No internet access required for core features
- Child Restrictions: No - all links unrestricted
- Extras for Parents: Parents can restrict in-app purchases by disabling them.
- Languages available:
- Appropriate child restricted areas? No - all links unrestricted
- Extras for parents: Parents can restrict in-app purchases by disabling them.
- Apple version: iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch
Requires iOS 5.0 or later
- Android version: Requires Android 2.3 and up
- App Types: Educational Apps
- Types of skills developed: Art & design