What is it
My Body contains simple anatomy-based games and puzzles for children, all illustrated with colorful, easy-to-understand drawings and amusing yet realistic sounds. It has the simple charm that kids love. This gives your kids their very own ‘body buddy’ – a playful and instinctive way to learn what their bodies are made of and how they function.
Kids can build working skeletons or identify and position major organs. They’ll soon pick up key basics like food digestion, blood circulation and even how the brain works.
What our team of testers said
"It's so cool" - Boy aged 8
"We got to learn about different parts of the body" - Girl aged 9
- Science - Biology and basics of the human body
- Memory - pairs game
- Timing and rhythm
- Cognitive - puzzles
What our experts think
This is a fabulous game to teach the basics of biology such as the very basics of digestion and circulation and names of body parts and internal organs.
We love how it reads out the body parts when you pick them up in the puzzle game and the pairs game is good for developing the cognitive skills too
It would be even better if...
We’d love to see a few more instructors with each game to help children understand what to do initially.
- Brands: Appanero, Blinq
- British English
- No 3rd party adverts
- No in-app purchasing
- No internet access required for core features
- Extras for Parents: No stress of high scores to beat
- Languages available: American English, British English, Spanish
- Extras for parents: No stress of high scores to beat
- Apple version: iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch
Requires iOS 4.3 or later
- Android version: Android 2.2 and up
- App Types: Educational Apps
- Types of skills developed:
Memory, concentration & attention
People and communities
Understanding the world