What is it
Choose from twelve different animal puzzles from a range of beach, arctic and forest themes. There is a fun animation at the end of each puzzle and bubbles to pop too!
Tested on an iPad
What our team of testers said
"I did it all." - Girl aged 3
"Look at all the penguins. There are eight of them." - Boy aged 4
- Develops logic and problem-solving skills
- Improves hand-eye coordination
- Positive encouragement keeps children playing
What our experts think
Our testers loved the challenge of the Animal Games for Kids puzzles, and bursting the bubbles at the end proved to be a big hit! Puzzle apps like Animal Games for Kids can help children practice their logical thinking skills by working out where the pieces fit. It also develops hand-eye coordination. The game encourages children to keep playing with fun animations when the puzzle is completed so they can continue progressing their thinking skills.
It would be even better if...
Children might need to be shown how to drag the menu screen across to find the rest of the puzzles in the menu.
- Brands: Scott Adelman Apps Inc
- Key Features:
- No 3rd party adverts
- No internet access required for core features
- Child Restrictions: Yes- appropriate features restricted
- Languages available:
- Apple version: iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch
Requires iOS 5.1 or later
- Android version: 2.2
- App Types: Entertainment
- Types of skills developed: Categorisation & comparison
Colour, shape and pattern recognition
Fine motor skills
Logic, strategy & problem solving
Physical & motor skills