What is it
Grab the floating letters and put them in the correct place to spell each word, using the picture as a guide. A friendly fairy assists children as they practice their spelling.
– 20 levels
– 100 words by available language
Tested on a Kurio
What our team of testers said
"Yes! That one goes there." - Boy aged 3
"That spells cow." - Girl aged 3
- Helps children practice their letters
- Encouraged children to practice spelling
- Increasing difficulty means that children's skills progress gradually
What our experts think
It was lovely to see how proud some of the children were when they managed to complete a word. This is great practice for learning to spell, and it’s great that the levels become more difficult, allowing children to progress their skills.
It would be even better if...
We found that when children first started the game, they weren’t sure which level to play (as some levels are locked to begin with), so an adult may need to help with this.
- Brands: KD Productions
- No 3rd party adverts
- No in-app purchasing
- No internet access required for core features
- Child Restrictions: Yes - no restrictions required
- Languages available: French, English, American English, Spanish, German, Dutch, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish and Finnish
- Android version: Android 4.0
- App Types: Educational Apps
- Types of skills developed:
Fine motor skills
Learning to read
Physical & motor skills
Speech, language and communication skills