What is it
Let your imagination run wild and discover Dr. Panda Town. Step outside the house and go to the supermarket, park and more!
Discover every part of Dr. Panda Town, from the ice cream stand in the park to the treasure chest in your attic. How many secrets can you uncover? Can you find all of the hidden costumes and cooking combinations? In Dr. Panda Town there’s tons to explore.
Tell your own story
Customise outfits and dress up, play hide and seek, or why not have a slumber party? Play soccer in your backyard while cooking up a BBQ. Take your friends to the park and enjoy a fun picnic, or even go for a boat ride on the lake. In this town it’s all up to you! How many adventures can you come up with?
- tell your own stories
- role play all over town
- 16 fun and diverse characters
- discover hidden secrets and fun interactions
- customise clothes, make food, and more
- free-play! No time limits, rules or objectives
Please note, the House and the Street areas are free. Additional areas can be added via one time in-app purchases. Please check your device settings for more detailed parental options regarding in-app purchases.
What our team of testers said
"Here you go, time for bed now, in you get. Night night." - Girl aged 3
"My favourite thing is picking apples and giving it to them." - Girl aged 4
- Encourages imaginative role play
- Promotes curiosity
- Helps children learn about routines, such as bedtime
What our experts think
Dr. Panda Town really captured the attention of our testers – they just loved exploring the familiar settings (such as the park) and discovering the many hidden secrets. This is great for encouraging children’s curiosity, for example, “What happens if I put this in the oven?”, “What is the biggest item that will fit in the bin?”. They did need some encouragement from a parent to get started, but once they’d got the idea they loved exploring.
We like the way there are no goals in this game, so children aren’t under any pressure and can just play freely. The role play encouraged is ideal for developing creativity and also helps children learn about routines, such as going to bed, or doing the food shopping. Our testers really got into this, even wanting to take the food shopping back to Dr. Panda’s house!
- Brands: Dr. Panda
- No 3rd party adverts
- No internet access required for core features
- Child Restrictions: Yes - no restrictions required
- Languages available: Brazilian Portuguese, Danish, Dutch, English, English-UK, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish,
- Apple version: iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch
Requires iOS 6.0 or later
- Android version: 4.0 and up
- App Types: Entertainment
- Types of skills developed:
Health, hygiene & self-care
People and communities
Personal, social & emotional development
Understanding the world