What is it
Enter the enchanting world of cute creatures of forest, garden and seas with Domi Domis!
Children will explore the treetops and under the ocean, while matching different animals to the correct slots or sorting them into groups based on their size, shape or colour.
Domi Domi has been created by a group of educational game designers and developers.
What our team of testers said
"I did it mummy, I got them all in." - Girl aged 3
"Mummy I'm the winner!" - Boy aged 2
- Fun animal themes to encourage play
- Helps children practise categorising shapes, colours and sizes
- Several different levels to help progress skills
What our experts think
It was lovely to see how excited children were when they correctly placed the shapes! The different activities are made more engaging by using different animals and scenes and these games help children learn to recognise, compare and categorise animals by shape, colour and size.
When children are successful, stars fly out and music plays, rewarding them for their hard work and encouraging them to keep playing. The different levels of difficulty help children to progress their skills.
It would be even better if...
This was a really popular game with little ones but it would be nice for them to have more levels to play!
- Brands: YELLOW DOT Sp. z o.o. Sp. K.
- British English
- No 3rd party adverts
- No in-app purchasing
- No internet access required for core features
- Child Restrictions: Yes- appropriate features restricted
- Languages available: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Apple version: iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch
Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later
- Android version: 2.2 and up
- App Types: Educational Apps
- Types of skills developed:
Animals & Sealife
Categorisation & comparison
Colour, shape and pattern recognition
Fine motor skills
Logic, strategy & problem solving
Memory, concentration & attention
Physical & motor skills
Understanding the world